Experienced Ventura County Family Law Attorney
Call Today For a Free Consultation  805-667-0156
Back to Top
The Wright Attorney on your side Three decades of legal expertise fighting for your family

Judgment Modifications Lawyer in Ventura

When Your Life Changes, We Are There to Help

Rarely does life stay the same, and after a divorce, you may find that your circumstances have changed more than you expected. Whether it be a new job or the need to relocate, you may find that these changes require a change in custody or support judgments. When this happens, the Law Offices of Robert P. Wright is here to help. In addition to answering any questions you have, we can also advise you on your best course of action when seeking a modification of a custody or support judgment.

We offer free case evaluations to new clients. Call Ventura modifications lawyer, Attorney Robert P. Wright, at (805) 667-0156.

What a Modifications Lawyer Can Do for You

After a divorce or legal separation, you and your former spouse will reach agreements regarding issues such as child support and visitation. These judgments are made based on your circumstances at the point of the divorce. This includes where you were living, what your income was, and what the needs of your children were. As time goes on, these circumstances can change dramatically.

Circumstances that may result in the need for modification include:

  • One or both parties remarry
  • A dramatic change in income, as a result of a new job or the loss of income
  • Bankruptcy filing
  • Changes in the needs of the children involved
  • Instances of child abuse, neglect, drug or alcohol addiction, or other threats to a child’s safety
  • Other significant changes in the financial circumstances of either party

If you or your spouse has experienced a noteworthy change in your circumstances, an experienced lawyer can help you seek modifications to your previously established judgments. Our modifications lawyer in Ventura can help you with all manner of modifications, including the modification or termination of spousal or child support, the enforcement of established judgments which are being neglected, and adjustment in visitation and custody agreements.

Call Us to Find Out if You Qualify for a Modification

In California, there are laws dictating how and when modifications are possible. If you need an amendment to a court-ordered agreement, it is recommended that you speak with a Ventura modifications attorney to learn about your legal options and process your modification request with the court system. Modifications are taken very seriously by the court system, and the support of an attorney can be invaluable. At the Law Offices of Robert P. Wright, we know how important it is that you receive the modification you need, and we work hard for our clients. Call us today to find out how we can put our knowledge and experience to work for you.

To schedule an appointment today, call our family law firm in Ventura at (805) 667-0156. You can also contact the Law Offices of Robert P. Wright online.

Why Work With Us? 

We do family law the Wright way
  • Results - Driven

    When your family is at stake, nothing else matters. Your family is now our family; we will fight to ensure a favorable outcome. 

  • Aggressive, Caring Representation

    You will work with an attorney who is compassionate, yet will aggressively advocate for our client's best interest.

  • Experienced

    Our attorney has over three decades of legal expertise, including working directly with superior court judges.

  • Accessible

    When you work with us you work directly with our attorney. We understand what you're going through; we make ourselves easily accessible to you.

  • Lead-Counsel Rated

    Our attorneys commitment to strong representation has earned him Lead Counsel Rated honors for the last eight years straight. 

Get in Touch

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.